The BC Association of Family Resource Programs is a not-for-profit provincial organization dedicated to raising the awareness of the importance of community-based Family Resource Programs. Their five core areas of service are:
- Family Support
- Play-based Learning
- Early Learning and Literacy
- Parent Education and Learning
- Information and Referral
The regional directory has links and contact information for programs in communities across B.C.
The BC Council for Families offers helpful family resources like:
- Creating Safer Communities
- Work and Family
- Family Facts - the BCCF blog
- Healthy Families, their weekly e-newsletter delivered to your inbox every Monday
- A list of Upcoming Programs & Events, including parenting programs like:
The BC Alliance For Young Parents is an organization for those who work with young parents or are interested in advocacy on behalf of young parents in B.C.
Family Service Canada prepares and distributes resources designed to assist and strengthen people in their relationships.